So for some reason, Keith and I were talking about this story last night...and I was laughing so hard, that I thought I would post it.
Okay, so Kade was a baby...maybe like 3 or 4 months old...little. And Keith, Kade and I went out for Mexican food (I know, shocker, right?) Anyways, we were there, Kade was there, and we were finishing up dinner when this lady and man get up and start to go to the check out counter. The lady stops and starts a conversation with Keith and I...it went something like this:
Crazy Lady: Oh, your baby is soooooo cute!
Keith: Thanks!
CL: Oh, I just love babies, can I hold him.
A: (looking at Keith for approval) Well, I guess so.
CL: He is sooooo sweet. Oh, I would love to babysit him!! Do you have a babysitter? I mean, I love children.
A: What? (kinda confused) I mean....what?
CL: Oh, that probably sounded kinda funny...I mean, I'm not crazy or anything...here I will show you my ID.
K: (trying to hold back his laughter) Oh, okay, yep, that's your ID...nope your not crazy (as he secretly rolls his eyes at me)
CL: Okay, so I will just give you my number and you call me if you want me to sit for him.
A: (pulling out my phone to "take" her number) Okay, go ahead....yep, I got it...thanks, we'll call you!!
Then she gives Kade back and leaves with her husband. And Keith and I begin to roll - laughing. What the heck?!!! Then Keith was like, "She showed me her ID and said, I'm not crazy...like it is going to say C-R-A-Z-Y on your ID!!!"
Needless to say, we DID NOT call her to sit for Kade!!! Silly Crazy Lady!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment