Monday, May 14, 2007

Weekend Run Down

So Keith was out of town again last week and Kade and I spent Saturday out and about running errands. We stopped at the mall and I let Kade play in the "Kiddie Play Zone." He had a great time. He climbed up on top of one of the things and was standing on it and screaming. Literally people walking by would stop to watch him. Then there was an older lady watching her grandchildren play. And Kade waved to her and the little girl said, "Hey, that's MY Nana!!!"...like she didnt want Kade to wave to HER Nana...too cute.
Finally Keith made it home on Saturday night just before Kade's bedtime. He was so excited to see his Daddy (and so was the Mommy!!!)

Anyways, for Mother's Day, Keith let me sleep in (it was wonderful!!!). Then Keith had to go and work some of the baseball players and Kade and I met him at the baseball game. We watched as MIZZOU squeaked by Oklahoma. Then after the game, Kade got to run the bases...

...headed to first (with the help of his Coach)...

...making sure to touch first before heading to second...

...stomping on second...

...touching third and heading for home...

..."Daddy, I'm tired, let's go to the home with the A/C!!!" - Kade after the longest running of the bases in history!!!

We then we to eat at Macaroni Grill (thanks Grandmomma and Granddaddy for the gift card!!) and went home for a quiet evening. It was a wonderful day!!!

No comments: