Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I'm Claiming Workman's Comp!!!

So as I was walking into work today, I stepped off the curb and slipped on some rocks and hit the pavement....HARD!!! I ripped up my toenail and skinned my hand.

So I am thinking workman's comp, definitely....here is how I envision my claim going...


  • Workman's Comp Person: So what is the nature of your injury?
  • A: I ripped off my toenail and skinned my hand up.
  • WCP: So what were you doing?
  • A: Walking
  • WCP: Walking? Just walking?
  • A: Yea, walking into work. I slipped on some rocks while I was walking into work.
  • WCP: Ma'am do you fall down often?
  • A: Yes, but what does that have to do with this?
  • WCP: I'm sorry ma'am, but this is not a workman's comp claim...this is just because you are clumsy. CLAIM DENIED!!!

    OUCH!!!

No comments: