Okay, so this is actually going to be a two part post.
First, is the lovely addition to our family - courtesy of GK and Pops. They decided that Kade needed a huge mylar (I think that is the name of the material) balloon THAT SINGS!!! Yes, you read that right, this balloon sings!!! The balloon is of Elmo and he sings 'Happy Birthday'....now this would be all well and good, however, Elmo sings so loudly that you cannot hear yourself think while he is singing. AND, it's not just a one time through rendition, oh no, he sings it twice AND puts a "AND MANY MOOOREE!" on the end. Oh yea!! And I have decided that Elmo MUST be a yankee as the "MOORREE" is said with a slight 'Jersey accent".
Anyway, Keith and I were winding down last night and Kade reached up and started banging the balloon on the ceiling (pulling the string up and down) and of course, over and over and over again...Happy Birthday rang out. So finally, we decided to distract Kade, and Keith would put the balloon in the foyer...only as Keith let the balloon go, it hit the ceiling, and, yes, you know what happened, Elmo sang and Kade wanted the balloon back. Soooooo, finally as Kade was getting jammies on and getting ready for bed, Keith took the balloon downstairs. Such a wonderful gift, I know....so all you grandparents out there...if you want to drive your children crazy, much to the delight of your grandchildren...just purchase a singing balloon - I am sure you will be thanked!! Oh, yea, thanks GK and Pops...WE LOVE IT!!!!
On the second note: for some reason Kade began calling my Dad (Pops), BaBoo. We dont know why or what BaBoo means, but Kade would distinctly look at Dad and say, "BaBoo." So who knows, maybe from now on instead of GK and Pops, it is going to be GK and BaBoo....pretty funny!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment