*the names of some of these people have been changed to protect their identities*
Just to preface...do you remember (and I am sure that this has happened to all of us) when you were younger and you went running outside only to find that someone had closed the sliding glass door and you ran slap into it? So not really fun for you, but most hilarious for everyone who witnessed the event, right....just keep that in mind as you read this:
So on Friday night, two people went shopping...we will call them Alice and Katie.
Alice and Katie stopped by the Gap to take a look at the new 'Boyfriend Trouser' pants that were hanging in the window. They thought that the pants were really cute and decided they needed to stop and check them out. As they enter the store a young man...we'll call him Dylan (you know it has to be a really smooth, cool name if he works at the Gap)...anyway, Dylan greets them and asks if he can help them find something. Alice says that she really likes those 'Boyfriend Trousers' and wants to try some on. So he finds her size and says that he will start her a dressing room.
Meanwhile, Katie is glancing around the store looking for various tops and such. She begins to walk back up to the front of the store saying, "Where is this outfit that is on the mannequin?" (talking about the mannequin in the window). As she is saying this she is walking toward the front window to take a look at the outfit again....however she doesnt quite make it to the window, she runs slap into a glass wall. I guess Dylan and his co-workers had cleaned that thing so well that she didnt see it and ran slap into it.
So of course, Alice begins to laugh hysterically....Dylan asks if Katie is okay, then he too begins to laugh. I mean, it really is pretty funny. Alice was laughing so hard she was crying. Katie, too, saw the humor in the event and laughed as well.
Then to make matters worse, as they were in the back of the store, another worker came up and asked if Katie was okay...she had witnessed the event.
IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!
I just want to say, Katie....and you know who you are....I love you!!!
1 comment:
Been there, done that...except I ran through a sliding screen door! Stopped running when I realized I was carrying something in my hands that I hadn't started running with!
Post a Comment